(End User License Agreement or EULA)
Software License Agreement for Plagiarism Detector (any product version)
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and SkyLine LLC which governs your use of the product.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. PROMPTLY REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
By installing the product you agree to all the terms and conditions noted in this document.
If you agree to what you read below, welcome to our software! If you have any questions about any part of this Software License Agreement, please send us e-mail about it to:
By using this version of Plagiarism Detector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement. Please mind - that you and us have an agreement in place, you are not allowed access to Plagiarism Detector.
This Software License Agreement is for Plagiarism Detector, any product version. SkyLine LLC reserves the right to license, on the basis of a modified or entirely new license agreement, future versions of Plagiarism Detector.
Copyright (c) by SkyLine LLC 2000- https://plagiarism-detector.com All rights reserved.
Restrictions of use:
1. Plagiarism Detector is a shareware. You may use this version of the product on a single processor, single server environment for 30 days trial period, 10 usage times only. You may use the demo version no more than 30 days. You may use this demo not more than 10 times. After the trial period expires, or you exceed the number of uses You MUST either register the Product or promptly delete it from you computer.
2. You acquire no right to distribute the product and no right to copy the product unless agreed with SkyLine LLC in a written form.
3. Any license for Individual usage is to be used to check either your own documents or works by your students. Individual licenses are not transferable (exclusions remain at our discretion). Organizations or Businesses interested in Plagiarism Detector have to contact us for Institutional license. Licensee information presented in the program and reports depends on the license type and can only be changed at our discretion (usually no later than 1 week after purchase).
4. You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the product.
5. You acknowledge that you obtain no ownership rights in the product under the terms of this Agreement. All rights in the product including but not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, patents, and copyrights are, shall be and will remain the property of SkyLine LLC or any third party from whom SkyLine LLC has licensed software or technology. All copies of the product delivered to you or made by you remain the property of SkyLine LLC.
6. You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the product or documentation. You are not allowed to modify, adjust, rebrand or otherwise alter Originality Reports produced by the program without SkyLine LLC explicit written permission. You are not allowed to automatically process any Originality Reports. You are not allowed to use Plagiarism Detector in any automated manner (scripted, serviced, put to server etc.) - every check must be initiated by a human. You are not allowed to sell or resell or gain financial benefit from Originality Reports produced by Plagiarism Detector without SkyLine LLC explicit written permission.
7. Return policy is governed by a separate document you can find here: [Return Policy].
8. In case you need additional trial period contact our support service at: plagiarism.detector.support[@]gmail.com .
9. SkyLine LLC bears no responsibility for this software either correct, or illegal usage. All responsibility for its use or misuse is your sole responsibility.
10. Support Service is provided for both registered and unregistered users. The amount of technical assistance may be different - its level and degree is defined by SkyLine LLC only.
11. SkyLine LLC reserves the right to disable any license if that is used with violations of this agreement.
12. SkyLine LLC reserves the right to change this License Agreement without any prior notice. SkyLine LLC reserves the right to cancel this License Agreement without any prior notice and refund in any form.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY SkyLine LLC ON "AS IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SkyLine LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Any translation into other language shall be deemed as reference and English version shall prevail in any case.